Building Skills for Personal and Professional Effectiveness
Learn to be less stressed and more resilient no matter what is happening.
Resilience is your superpower!
Lack of resilience can lead to burnout, mistakes, reduced performance, relationship challenges and diminished health. By building your resilience you become more able to maintain composure and choose effective responses – even when faced with a difficult situation.
Becoming more resilient means being more intelligent about how you use your energy and increases your energy reserves. Having more energy available helps you better prepare for and avoid many of the situations you might otherwise need to recover from.
The HeartMath® Resilience Advantage Program™ provides a powerful skillset and engaging technology to help you thrive in our fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) world.
This best-in-class program is used by the US Navy, hospital systems, police departments and Fortune 500 companies world-wide to help reduce the stress response and improve performance.
Come be a part of the
HeartMath® Resilience Advantage™
What you get:
- Pre and post class HeartMath® Stress and Well-Being Assessment so you can see how you're doing now and how you improve over time.
- Individual review of your assessment to help you make the best use of your results.
- 6 techniques you can use to:
- Establish a calm but alert state
- Create an inner pause so you make better decisions
- Reduce energy drains
- Increase clarity and access intuitive intelligence
- Create more harmonious interactions
- Reduce stress and drama
- Build a new healthier resilience baseline
- And more!
- Improvement in all 4 domains of resilience:
- A better understanding of healthy boundaries for yourself
- An action plan for integrating the techniques into your daily life
- HeartMath® Inner Balance™ Technology to use when you practice so you can see your progress visually to learn more quickly and easily - valued at $179
Advertising Disclosure: The Transformative Leader, LLC may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.View Schedule